Power plant Belchatow, Poland
Location: Belchatow, Poland
Combustion gas desulphurisation sorption plant of the lignite-fired power plant Belchatow. Largest lignite-fired power plant in Europe with an electrical capacity of 4,700 MW.
Construction period: 2008-2011
- two-storey supporting structure with massive reinforced concrete parts while adhering to tiny dimensional tolerances for the acceptance of 55 m high steel silos
- transfer of high loads in great heights
Alstom S.A. (general contractor);
Budimex-Dromex S.A., Krakow (structural work)
Poland’s largest foundation for turbo generators is part of the new Belchatow power plant block. In cooperation with Budimex-Dromex, PERI worked out a technically sophisticated shoring solution. The PERI systems, in connection with the excellent logistical service, enabled us to carry out the construction work in a short time.
- shoring solution for 25-80 cm thick slabs and 2.20-3.20 m high beams as well as massive reinforced concrete rings
- logistics service
- combination of the shoring systems MULTIPROP, ST 100 and HD 200
- MP towers set into each other
- load distribution via girder grids to the beams of the intermediate ceiling